- Since 2010, serves as an External Consultant at Beausit - Salem Spital in Bern.
- From 2011 to 2020, is an External Consultant at the Clinics in Starnberg, Planegg, and Munich.
- From 2010 to the present, works as an External Consultant at San Raffaele Hospital in Milan.
- From 2022 to the present, holds the position of Urologist at the Center for Reconstructive Surgery of the Urethra and Genitals at San Paolo and San Carlo Hospital in Milan, with Prof. B. Rocco.
- From 2018 to the present, offers services in reconstructive urology and incontinence at City Clinic Bolzano.
- From 2013 to the present, provides services in reconstructive urology and incontinence at Bios in Rome.
- Since 2019, is a consultant at Landeskrankenhaus Hospital in Leoben, Austria.
- Since 2013, performs surgical procedures at Villa Margherita Clinic in Rome.
- From 2023, performs surgical procedures at Ars Biomedica Clinic in Rome.
Professor Christian Gozzi has also conducted courses at all the most prestigious European universities on urethral and incontinence surgery.
Currently, he is engaged in ongoing research and development of new minimally invasive surgical techniques for prostate adenoma, erectile dysfunction, incontinence, and especially the urethra.